A career that makes a difference, in a community you can be proud of.
Send us your résumé! We’re always looking for talented and compassionate people to join our team. Please check back regularly to see if we have a position open that’s right for you.
Come join Bethel Homes dynamic team of nurses. Our non-profit organization offers a continuum of care and senior residential services in Westchester. Our nursing staff receives competitive salaries, and benefits. All shifts available.
FREE HHA Training class for qualified candidates call for upcoming dates.
Bethel Home Care is dedicated to providing personal and superior service representing both quality and value to our clients by being a positive and active force in the community
*Duties of a Home Health Aide
- Assist the client with personal care activities including: bathing, skin care, back rub, hair care, nail care, dressing and undressing, feeding, oral
- Assist the client with client's self-administration of medications as well as hygiene, shaving, grooming and bedtime care.
- Assist the client with personal communication skills, as needed.
- Ensure maintenance of a clean, safe, comfortable and healthy environment for the client.
- Respond and attend to client’s requests promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Understand and adhere to information and precautions contained in individual client’s Home Plan of Care.
Home Health Aide
- Applicant MUST have a willingness to work as a Home Health Aide
- A background in healthcare or Senior Services is preferred but not required
- Must be caring and compassionate
Applicants must be willing to work in Westchester, the Bronx & Putnam County.
Flexible hours available 7 days a week. FT, PT, Per Diem and Weekends. Car deferential!
.Transportation options available!