Discover a better skilled nursing solution in Ossining—
one that supports and enhances a long-standing tradition of excellence in senior care.
At Bethel Ossining, there’s a proud history of senior care, and a range of excellent nursing and restorative care services that continue to improve the lives of those we serve. Located amid towering pines and hardwoods, our Ossining Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is located where we first opened our doors to the Northern Westchester community nearly 100 years ago in a stately farmhouse.
Today, that farmhouse is replaced with a 43-bed facility that is ideal for the delivery of personalized, one-to-one care; and our Ossining campus is known as a premier resource for skilled nursing, restorative and respite care. Here, our compassionate staff will expertly guide you and work closely with attending physicians, dieticians and social service professionals to develop goals based on your individual medical needs and physical abilities.
Bethel’s Ossining Nursing and Rehabilitation Services include:
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy (up to 7 Days a Week, as prescribed)
- Physical & Occupational Therapy (up to 7 Days a Week, as prescribed)
- Speech-Language Pathology Therapy
- Complimentary Cable TV, Phone, Wi-Fi, Internet & Skype
- Private visiting lounges
- Four-season courtyard
- Transportation to Pertinent Medical Appointments