At Bethel, living with assistance means living more comfortably, with less worry.
Here in Northern Westchester, with more choices in assisted care, you can tailor a lifestyle that’s perfect for you.
Bethel Springvale Inn in Northern Westchester provides assisted living services that support and encourage personal independence. In a welcoming and lively community setting, The Inn presents a diverse selection of recreation options. Here, residents can check the calendar each day to see what is scheduled and participate to whatever degree they wish. On the other hand, if following a schedule isn’t on your schedule, there’s always a fulfilling moment to be enjoyed in our library and game rooms, or at computer stations that provide free Internet access. And with cozy fireplaces that invite socialization and the top-quality dining opportunities offered daily at our Wellspring Restaurant, The Inn may best be described as “the best value in assisted living for healthy aging in place!”
Learn more about:
- Unique models feature amenities such as private patios or terraces, eat-in kitchens and 2 bathrooms
- All apartments have private bathrooms with tubs or showers
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators
- Cable television hook-ups
- Self-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping services including laundry and linens
- Emergency medical alert system
- Help with activities of daily life as required
- Nurses available around-the-clock
- Individually designed wellness program
- Access to a full continuum of services and support that promotes Aging in Place
- Swimming programs
- Poetry writing
- Painting classes
- Exercise classes
- Music groups
- Shopping trips
- Adjacent to the Inn though a weather-protected walkway
- Hair salon
- Post office
Schedule a tour and be our guest for a complimentary meal! Contact us online or give us a call at 877-302-2693. We’d be delighted to answer all your questions and introduce you to life at the Inn.
To download a Springvale Inn brochure, click below.